The following are the Standard Student Course Feedback Survey Questions, evaluated on a scale of 1 (Strongly Disagree) to 6 (Strongly Agree)
About the Course:
- The course objectives were clearly stated.
- The course objectives were met.
- The course content was well organized.
- The course materials were helpful in meeting course objectives.
- Assignments and exams reflected what was covered in the course.
- I learned a great deal in this course.
- Overall, this was an effective course.
- List two things about the course content, materials or design that were effective for your learning, or make constructive suggestions for improvement.
About the Instructor:
- The instructor was organized.
- The instructor presented course content effectively.
- The instructor created/supported a classroom environment that was respectful.
- The instructor demonstrated thorough knowledge of the subject.
- As appropriate, the instructor encouraged questions and opinions.
- The instructor was available for consultation with students.
- Overall, this was an effective instructor.
- List two things about this instructor that were effective for your learning, or make constructive suggestions for improvement.