Pictured below is a sample student course feedback (SCF) report for a Summer 2013 course. Explanations are given below the picture for terms marked with red numbers.
- Numbers in this column refer to the number of students who completed the survey question.
- RR (Response Rate) refers to the percentage of students from the course who filled out the survey question.
- My AVG is the average response from the course survey, on a 1-6 scale. 1 correlates to Strongly Disagree, with 6 correlating to Strongly Agree.
- COMM AVG is the overall average for the department across all semesters.
- COMM SU13 is the department's average for that particular semester, i.e., Summer 2013.
- DIV AVG is the college's average across all semesters
- DIV SU13 is the college's average for that particular semester.
- SCH AVG is the University's average for all semesters.
- SCH SU13 is the University's average for the listed semester.
- GRP refers to the two different question sets students are asked, those related to the course and those related to the instructor.
- Your last name will appear here. Questions asked related to you will also have your last name. These questions factor into the average for Instructor-related Questions on the survey.