Top Questions from Departments

What do I do if I need access to a different department or additional people in my department need access?

Contact Student Course Feedback via email or phone to request access to the department. You will need to provide us with the name, UNID, and department that you or people in your department need access to.

What do I do if I have courses that should not be evaluated?

Email with the department,course number and section of the course(s) you do not want evaluated. Please let us know if it is simply for the semester or for all future semesters.

What do I do if I want to add, remove, or change questions in a question set?

Please email with the CORRECT list of questions in the set. Please also include the courses that will be assigned the question set.

How can an instructor obtain assistance in interpreting the Student Course Feedback results?

The Center for Teaching & Learning Excellence (CTLE) offers a wide range of programs to assist instructors in improving their teaching and interpret feedback results. Please contact CTLE for an appointment at or 801-581-7597. For a full list of CTLE’s services and program, see



Any other questions or concerns, please email or call us at (801) 585-1976.