*Please go to the course you wish to change the primary instructor before watching the video or following the step by step instructions..
Step by Step Instructions
1. Find the course you wish to make changes and click on the number in the # Classes column.
2. Click the icon in the Edit column.
3. Type in the UNid of the instructor you want listed as the primary instructor in the field Teacher ID. To save changes and finish, click Update.
* Do not change any other information than the UNid. Doing so may negatively affect course surveys. Call or email us if you've made a mistake.
After the UNID has been changed, follow these steps to make sure the right teachers will be evaluated.
Step by Step instructions
1. Find the course you want to modify and select the number in the column # Classes.
2. Find the section of the course you want to edit and select the number in the Teacherscolumn.
3. To remove an instructor from the course survey, check the box by their name in the left hand column, then click Remove Selected Instructors (arrow 1).
To add an instructor, type in their UNid in the box above the right hand column, then select Add (arrow 2).
To add a TA, type in their UNid, then select the drop down arrow above and select TA. Then select Add Selected Instructors (arrow 3).
4. After making your changes, click Return to edit class screen.