Do you have a course you want to enhance with technology or move to an online format?
Would you like to devote time to integrating technology into your course?
Have you been assigned an online course to teach that requires new preparation?
Faculty members are invited to participate in CTLE's Summer 2018 Boot Camp, with two sessions to choose from. Both Boot Camps are for faculty members who are ready to integrate technology into their course, or even switch to a fully asynchronous, online format. CTLE consultants will assist with everything from designing online class activities, assignments and rubrics, and building resources in Canvas. You will also have opportunities to engage in discussion with faculty from a variety of disciplines.
- Course planning and design
- Identifying learning goals
- Planning learning activities
- Creating formative and evaluative assessments
- Review of best practices in online teaching
- Review of basic Canvas tools and functions
- Constructing effective online modules
- Building community online
- Active learning strategies in an online environment
- Developing effective online presentations
- Integrating audio and video into a course
- Evaluating course designs
Click on your preferred option below to begin the registration process.
Registration fee: $225